We offer an extended days model at Kindergartens Waikato. This will give children further opportunities for exciting learning as well as meeting families needs.
What is the 'Extended Days' model?
- The Kindergarten will be open through the May, July and October school holidays.
- The Kindergarten will be open from 8.00am - 3.30pm weekdays
- We will offer the below enrolment options:
Any 6.5 - 7.5hrs between 8.00am - 3.30pm
8.30am - 3.00pm (6.5hrs)
Any 4 - 4.5hrs between 8.00am - 12.30pm
Any 3 - 3.5hrs between 12.00pm - 3.30pm
Who offers the NEW Extended Days?
ALL of our Kindergartens offer extended days.
How much will it cost?
- 20 FREE Hours available from 2 years old.
- $4.00 per hour for any additional hours*
- *NOTE: $5.25 per hour if you have attested any of your 20 ECE Hours at another service.
Extended hours to 5pm available at some kindergartens
Deanwell, Hamilton West, Insoll, Newcastle and Leamington Kindergartens now offer extended hours to 5pm.
This provides greater flexibility for working families who need the benefits offered by longer opening hours.
The biggest bonus, of course, is the potential for children to spend more education time with our excellent Kindergarten teaching staff, and enjoy the great facilities on offer.