Alena - Claudelands, Hamilton East
About me and my Home:
- Outings to Mainly Music, Playgroup and Gym
- Walks to parks and playgrounds
- Speech, Numeracy and Writing taught through play
- Nature walks using the senses
- First Aid
- Professional Pathways in Early Childhood Education
- Working Smarter with Educa
- Social and Emotional Competency
About Alena - Claudelands
I enjoy teaching speech, numeracy and writing through play as well as letting the children discover themselves and their senses through nature walks.
"Alena is wonderful with the children, I highly recommended her. Lots of patience, caring, helping kids explore their surroundings and make sense of their world" - Jackie "I have 2 mokopuna who absolutely love going to Alena's and I know their mother enjoys them when they come home. Trust, fun, learning and happiness - this could be you with your own Homebased children. I know my mokopuna love the one on one time, social interactions with other Homebased kids and fun activities." Danae
Please put the name of the Educator(s) you are considering in the COMMENT box of the form below.