Claire - Hillcrest, Hamilton East
I'm so excited to have opened our warm family home to families seeking care and education for their children. I have worked in the childcare industry for over 20 years with experience across all age ranges from birth to six years of age, and especially love providing an atmosphere children can thrive and grow in.
I'm a mother of two school-age children who enjoy sharing their home and time with other children.
I enjoy offering planned activities according to each child's specific needs as well as quality resources and opportunities for self-directed play both indoors and outdoors.
It is important to me that children are able to explore, experiment, investigate and participate in the environment around them and this is how I have set up my learning and play spaces throughout our house.
I am a huge believer in getting children out into the garden, growing and caring for our plants and the environment. We incorporate a lot of recycling in our play and your children will come away thriving with new skills.
We celebrate cultural activities in our community and enjoy visiting local playgroups, parks and playgrounds as weather permits.
I can arrange pickups and dropoffs for a small charge and also en route from Morrinsville and Cambridge to Hamilton.
About Claire - Hillcrest
What I offer:
- Developmentally - appropriate and child-friendly environment
- Plenty of time for physical activities in our large, fully-fenced outdoor area
- Spacious indoor area and a covered conservatory for all weather activities
- Warm and inviting home with a sleep room for your children
- Accessible toys and quality learning materials, along with areas to find a quiet place to think, to build, to imagine, to read, to play, to discover!
- New Zealand Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care, Level 4
Please put the name of the Educator(s) you are considering in the COMMENT box of the form below.