Dena - Queenwood, Hamilton North
What I offer:
- Quality educational resources
- Regular excursions (playgroup, gym, Wriggle & Rhyme, playgrounds)
- Freedom to play and explore
- Fluent in Te Reo Maaori and experience in Koohanga Reo
- Experience in special education
- Extensive experience with infants and toddlers
- Bachelor of Teaching (ECE)
- Level 6 Diploma in Te Aupikitanga Ki te Reo Kairangi
- First Aid
About Dena - Queenwood
I am a qualified Early Childhood Teacher and mum to my daughter.
I teach and care from the heart and provide loving, respectful care to the tamariki I care for. I believe that positive relationships form the foundation for caring and educating, and endeavour to foster these relationships with tamariki and their whaanau.
In my homebased environment you will see:
- child-led play-based learning
- freedom to explore indoors and outdoors
- lots of open-ended resources
- sensory play (painting, waterplay, slime, playdough etc)
- plenty of books to read
- singing and dancing
- gentle, respectful, loving interactions.
"I would highly recommend Dena as a homebased educator for anyone looking for quality care for their little one. As a qualified registered ECE teacher she has the experience and knowledge to meet all children's needs while providing an environment with rich learning experiences. Dena is extremely passionate about enabling young children to grow and learn in a safe and loving environment and her kind nature makes her approachable and easy to work alongside when caring for children." - Ashleigh