Liz - Chedworth, Hamilton North
What I offer:
- A nurturing and caring environment which allows your child to explore and develop their interests through a range of play-based activities.
- The opportunity to go out and about to explore nature, and the wider world, and to join in with other groups.
- The opportunity to develop and learn new skills at each child's own pace.
- Designated learning/play areas both inside and out; in addition, there is a separate sleeping area.
- First aid
- ECE Diploma in Teaching
- B.Ed teaching degree
- Special needs training
- Developing numeracy and literacy skills in under-5s
- Language development in under-5s
- Developing a sensory environment in under-5s
About Liz - Chedworth
I have worked with children for 25 years, teaching in a range of settings both in NZ and the UK, working with children up to the age of seven and their families from many walks of life.
I have supplemented my teaching degree with further training in language development, numeracy and literacy skills. I have also trained as a special needs teacher, working with a range of children with additional needs.
I love working with families to provide an environment to encourage each child to blossom into the person they are meant to be.
Please put the name of the Educator(s) you are considering in the COMMENT box of the form below.