Rosemary - Whatawhata, Hamilton West
Having raised six children of my own, and now a grandparent to four, I have many years experience to offer you.
I have been both a kindergarten teacher and now an educator for the past 10 years.
It is my pleasure and my joy to offer you a place of warmth and love for your child as well as supporting you in your role as parent(s).
I take delight in partnering with you to grow a happy, confident, capable young learner ready for their next steps in school.
In a word - RELATIONSHIP - with both a child and their family is what I find will produce this outcome. If the relationships are strong, the learning will be a natural outcome.
I look forward to growing these relationships with your child and your family.
About Rosemary - Whatawhata
What I offer:
- A home-away-from-home in a rural setting
- Regular attendance at playgroup, gym and music
- Nurture and care of the individual and following the leads of each child to create learning opportunities to support these leads through play
- Attention to literacy and numeracy interests through our everyday play situations
- Particular interest in BIG play for children with frequent park and gym visits
- Pickups can be considered from home and kindergarten if needed. Please discuss the conditions with me.
- NZFKU diploma
- First Aid
- Social and Emotional Competency
Please put the name of the Educator(s) you are considering in the COMMENT box of the form below.