Claudelands Early Education Centre - Toddler Room Qualified Teacher
Our Toddler Room provides a rich, stimulating, and challenging learning environment, which includes an expansive outdoor play area for exploration and risk-taking opportunities. Children’s individual cultures, needs, and interests drive the toddler program, where rich learning outcomes are promoted through play.
This is a 12 Month Fixed Term maternity cover position commencing January 2023.
The position is 40 Hours a week Monday to Friday on a shift roster.
The suitable candidate will:
• be enthusiastic and motivated, with the ability to form positive and collaborative professional relationships.
• be able to form genuine, reciprocal relationships with tamariki and their whaanau demonstrating arohanui and manawanui.
• be able to provide an engaging learning environment that meets the interests and needs of all tamariki.
• have a good knowledge of Te Reo Māori, tikanga Māori and Māori world views.
• be able to provide a program that encompasses different cultural perspectives.
• have confidence in reflective practices. Competency with all written documentation is a must.
• have a team approach to teaching practices and positive learning outcomes for children.
• be experienced in managing children’s social and emotional competence.
Applicants must have a Dip Tchg (ECE) minimum qualification, a current first aid certificate and be certificated by the Teaching Council.
Applications close Thursday 1 December 2022
Please apply for this position using the online link below;